Philippine Aupair already in Europe.
Greetings Host Family,
My name is Danica from Philippines. I am available from March 2023.
I am 21 years of age. I grew in a big, God-fearing and a very family oriented environment in the Philippines and for that I could definitely assure to treat your family as my second family not only but love your family as well.
My journey in childcare started at a very young age of 14 when I had my first niece. I was my sister's right hand in taking care of her baby. I spent most of my time babysitting my neices and nephews until I recently got an oppurtunity to work as a childcare helper for a family back in the Philippines.
I am enthusiastically passionate to meet your family and dwell in your humble abode and take part in your family's household responsibilities and above all prioritize your child's well being in return of experiencing your countrys' way of living.
I am currently an aupair here in Iceland for a family of 5. A very active, very loving family, so sweet and so full of love. I had and still having the best time living with them as of the moment, lettting me experience the amazing culture of Iceland. Words can't express how blessed I am to be in this place and in with this family.
My main tasks:
- Help getting the kids ready to school
- Preparing outdoor clothes and lunchbox
- Picking up toys
- Vaccuming/ Tidying up the house
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Doing laundry, folding the clothes after and putting them in the closet
- Picking up the kids from kindergarten and play with them at home
- Give the kids snacks, and sometimes prepare dinner
- Tidy up kitchen after dinner
- Babysitting on some days or nights.
My experience as an aupair molded me into a trustworthy, patient and a responsible soul to children in caring for their needs.
I am fully vaccinated with 3 shots of Pfizer.
My contract here in Iceland will end on March 2023 and if Im in your best interest I would love to hear from you as soon as possible