Letter to Host Family
I am very excited to get to know you. I am a college graduate in Midwifery and a certified caregiver. One of my core competencies are childcare and housekeeping. In childcare, I have many years of hands-on experience taking care, handling of children from newborns,infants,toddlers and young childrens. I've been a nanny and babysitter at a very young age. My tolerance and serenity help me to overcome difficult situations when it comes to the behavior of a child especially during their toddler's year and preschool year. Aside from childcare and household chores, I can cook a little but only Filipino food. But I do believe that everything can be learn. Here are some aspect of my background that seems most relevant to meet your needs.
1. I can provide care and support to infants/toddlers/children.
2. I can support the kids on their homework.
3. Well-versed in dropping off and picking up children to school or their other activity such as swimming, ballet, gymnast and so on.
4. Interest in doing light housework, laundry and ironing.
5. Can do errands and shopping.
6. Play with the kids, read them books, and teach them.
As u seek an Au Pair who can adapt your family norms and contribute to your different social activities, hope you will consider my credentials. And I am hoping we can develop a good rapport, working and living together as a family. I would be very happy to experience an eventful year with you and to your kids. I am looking forward to talking to you and your adorable children.