- We match families and au pairs, trying to find the best solutions for both sides.
- We have a large database of au pair candidates from many different countries, as well as a lot of trusted partners all over the world. You will get a chance to choose from qualified and experienced candidates.
After the match
- We help coordinate the whole process; help with the paperwork, support the family and au pair before and after the formulation of the contract.
- We make sure that au pairs are completely aware of the meaning of an au pair’s job and have information about Norway, your location and environment before they come to you. This ensures a long, enjoyable and successful staying with your family.
- We guarantee satisfaction of the needs of all our host-families. We do our utmost to find the right au pair for the family. If it doesn’t work for you, we will find a new au pair for you and help to find a newr host family for your au pair as soon as possible.
- We keep you updated about rules and regulations regarding au pairs.
- We are ready to assist you before, during and after your Au pair’s arrival to Norway
- We provide our au pairs with information regarding rules and regulations in Norway, as well as with contact details of other au pairs, who are already in Norway
- We arrange au pair meetings, where au pairs can meet and contact each other, as well as share their experiences and get answers for any questions they may have.
- We provide our au pairs with information regarding rules and regulations in Norway, as well as with contact details of other au pairs, who are already in Norway.
- We offer low prices and do our best to ensure you are satisfied with our service.
- You pay only after you reach an agreement with your au pair.
- We stick to the idealistic thought that the main goal of an au pair program is the cultural exchange between a host family and an au pair. We believe that we help (according to our experience) and continue to improve the communication between families and au pairs that will become a great and exciting experience for both of them in the future.